Ride Calendar (old) - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Team PBC Zwifters Ride
Welcome to our Team PBC Zwifters Ride!
Now that wintertime is going to hinder our ability to get out on the road and ride safely, we can all still ride together while in the comfort of our own homes. To be prepared to ride in a virtual world, we are listing below the things you will need to do ahead of time to create the best indoor riding experience for yourself.
Things You'll Need
- Smart Trainer (i.e. Wahoo KICKR, KICKR Snap, or similar)
- ZWIFT Online Account
- Download the ZWIFT Mobile Link App to your smartphone
- WiFi Connection
- Cadence Sensor (one comes with the Wahoo KICKR)
- Heart Rate Monitor (Wahoo TICKR is the best!)
- Apple TV, Computer or tablet either connected to your TV monitor or within reach of your setup.
- Download the Discord communication app to your smartphone and/or computer. We will be using Discord to communicate with each other during the ride. It's a FREE download and we have a specific server ready to go.
Click the image link below to join our Discord server voice channel.
Click below to view the video tutorial to learn how to connect to our club Discord voice channel.
Click below to view a video tutorial on how to register for Zwift events in the Zwift ride calendar.
Alternate Method to Join Zwift Events
See the screenshot below and make sure you look for the Team PBC Zwifters ride in the upper right corner of your screen. About 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time for the ride, select it to join the ride. Start to warm-up on your bike and at the scheduled time, you will be automatically taken into the group ride.
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 8:30 AM until 10:30 AM
ZWIFT Club Ride